CutleryApps for iOS
ver 1.1.1 / 2021.04.22
CutleryApps is a visual programming software for IchigoJam, IchigoLatte using a CutleryCard.
== Description ==
By connecting konashi 2.0 or 3.0 to IchigoJam/IchigoLatte, You can write programs created with the application.
- Cutlery Card is a visual programming tool provided by Nittetsu Hitachi Systems Engineering, Inc. under the Creative Commons attribution 4.0 international license.
- IchigoJam is a kid's PC made by jig.jp co., ltd..
- IchigoLatte is a kid's OS made by Natural Style Co. Ltd..
- konashi is a product of physical computing tool from Yukai Engineering Inc..
- MixJuice is a kid's network board made by Natural Style Co. Ltd..
- M02 is a product of Programming Club Network
== Install ==
Please download from the App Store.
- Click below URL.
- Or search with "CutleryApps" on the App Store.
== Usage ==
Please start CutleryApps.
Connection using konashi is only for BLE compatible device (iPad 3rd generation or later)
iOS 9.0 or higher
Connection between IchigoJam/IchigoLatte and konashi
By using konashi 2.0 or 3.0, it is possible to connect with iPad.
*1 Do not connect when supplying power to konashi and IchigoJam/IchigoLatte respectively.
When connecting IchigoLatte, please turn on the power to IchigoLatte and press the IchigoLatte button to change the input mode.
Connection between IchigoDake and konashi using M02
The IchigoDake Serial Communication Board Set "M02" makes it easy to connect IchigoDake to your iPad via konashi.
It does not use the serial conversion module that comes with the M02.
Use a jumper wire to connect konashi and M02 as follows.
How to use MixJuice (version 1.4.0)
Connect MixJuice to IchigoJam / IchigoLatte and start it in access point mode*.
Connect iPad WiFi to MixJuice.
If you select "MixJucie (UDP)" from CuleryApps Port, you can connect to IchigoJam / IchigoLatte.
* Start MixJuice in access point mode
Connect to CN4 IO16 (6th from the top) and GND to start the access point mode, and the following servers will operate.
SSID: MJ-XXXXXXXXXXXX (XX .. is the Mac address of MixJuice)
WiFi password: None
IP address: 192.168.20.1
(Client addresses are descended from 192.168.20.100 in order)
TCP server port: 20001 (sends and receives messages from TCP clients)
UDP server port: 20001 (receives messages from UDP clients)
Up to 4clients can connect at the same time.
== Update ==
- 1.1.1 / 2021.04.22
Modify robot card design in Japanese.(changed kanji to hiragana)
- 1.1.0 / 2019.09.24
Support MixJuice(version 1.4.0)
Add display in English.
- 1.0.0 / 2018.01.18
== Licence ==
* Free software.
* Redistribution prohibited.
* Even if damage is caused by using this software, we can not guarantee. Please note.
== Copyright notice ==
© 2017 Natural Style Co. Ltd.