CutleryApps for iOS
ver 1.0.0 / 2018.01.18
CutleryApps is a visual programming software for IchigoJam, IchigoLatte using a CutleryCard.
== Description ==
By connecting konashi 2.0 to IchigoJam/IchigoLatte, You can write programs created with the application.
- Cutlery Card is a visual programming tool provided by Nittetsu Hitachi Systems Engineering, Inc. under the Creative Commons attribution 4.0 international license.
- IchigoJam is a kid's PC made by jig.jp co., ltd..
- IchigoLatte is a kid's OS made by Natural Style Co. Ltd..
- konashi 2.0 is a product of physical computing tool from Yukai Engineering Inc..
== Install ==
Please download from the App Store.
- Click below URL.
- Or search with "CutleryApps" on the App Store.
== Usage ==
Please start CutleryApps.
Connection using konashi 2.0 is only for BLE compatible device (iPad 3rd generation or later)
iOS 8.0 or higher
Connection between IchigoJam/IchigoLatte and konashi 2.0
By using konashi 2.0, it is possible to connect with iPad.
*1 Do not connect when supplying power to konashi 2.0 and IchigoJam/IchigoLatte respectively.
When connecting IchigoLatte, please turn on the power to IchigoLatte and press the IchigoLatte button to change the input mode.
== Update ==
- 1.0.0 / 2018.01.18
== Licence ==
* Free software.
* Redistribution prohibited.
* Even if damage is caused by using this software, we can not guarantee. Please note.
== Copyright notice ==
(c) 2017-2019 Natural Style Co. Ltd.